Translate

Monday, July 27, 2009

The Greatest Business Tool Invented!

The Greatest Business Tool!


By far the greatest tool for business has been the internet. Never before has such an information source put so many valuable resources at the fingertips of human beings throughout the world. E-commerce is slowly taking over as the primary way of doing business and has proven by maintaining it's growth during these hard economic times. Some will say that it is parallel to that of retail markets, yet I feel otherwise.

Retail has been a trusted medium for centuries. If you don't like what you got, you take it back. If you still don't like the service, you complain. Eventually a brand of trust is established, and that business grows successfully. Well...........my point is this. The Internet is juvenile and completely untrusted...........at least for now. Yet customers continue to buy each and every day!

There are some things in this world that just build slowly at one piece at a time, until they become a necessity. Companies like Google, Amazon, Ebay, and the like are well aware of this. Which is probably why you don't see rapid changes in their way of doing business.

To put it simply.......you find out that your friend bought something on E-bay, and loves it......then another.....another....and so on. Eventually you give them a click or two. Do you remember the first time you went on Google? It probably was after you heard someone reaffirming their suspicions of something, and matter of factly finding the answer there.

Through the internet I have ; fixed my car, wired my home, installed my internet, purchased everything, made thousands of dollars, and solved many more complex issues each day.

The next time your mind is aching you, and you are lost for an equation........google the exact question on your mind, and you will find it.......no doubt.

1 comment:

  1. Just today, I was having trouble with my animation website. This has been going on for some time now, but today, I found the answer on the internet. I could not play videos on the site, which it so desperately needed. I wrote countless message after message to the IT department of my server only to gain no results. Then after asking questions on Google............Voila' they gave me the answer. I forwarded this information to my server company and bam......it works! Example 501 of how the internet can even outperform professionals in their field.Lol!

    ReplyDelete